Monday, August 24, 2009

Ok I got to play, and it was so much fun.

Here are a few things I got to do this past couple of weeks. There are more but I've only gotten a chance to get a few pictures taken..



This is a thank you card I made for some friends of the family, they helped with my daughters trip to Washington D.Cz.

Details of the card:
K and Company Patterned paper.
K and Company English Floral Charmer
Plain Burgundy and Tan Cardstock
Offray Ribbon
Generic Brad
Penny Duncan's Trifold Round Envelope and Sleeve file.



I made this card for a Seashell Card Lottery swap.. This was so much fun.

Details.
Penny Duncan's Screen Door Card, and Card Box SVG Files.. Penny thank you so much for allowing me to use your amazing files.


Here is a picture with the box lid too..


Ok more pictures tomorrow. I have a Journal for the "Journal of Love" challenge, so that is means I get to mail 3 journals next week. I'll get a picture of this as soon as I get the coordinating bookmark done. I have completed a couple more swaps things too I'll get pictures uploaded of.


Wishing you all abundant blessings,

Tami

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Tami! Oh, it's going to be a great shell lottery! I loved your OZ story below too! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tami....Girl your creations are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! They are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE INDEED!!!!!!! I love them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete