Monday, August 24, 2009
Thank you so much Penny..
I am so honored and speechless Penny Duncan of Penny Duncan Creations gave me my very first blog award ever.. Coming from Penny it mean so very much to me and def. made me feel very special.
The rules for this award are that I must list five things I love to do and then pass it along to five other people.
So here goes, gosh I just love doing so much.
1. I absolutely love using my cricut with Penny Duncan's files. She does amazing work..
2. I love spending time with my husband and children, they are my world.
3. I love baking, bread, cakes, cookies. I am inspired in my kitchen.
4. I love raising our chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys.
5. I love being a stay at home mom, now if I can just keep it that way..
Ok, this was harder than I thought it would be I only get to nominate 5 blogs. There are so many reasons to give it to everyone!!!!
1. Denise from Denise's Scrap booking Room. She is so generous and creates the most amazing files to share.
2. Eileen from Art Saves Lives I love stopping by and seeing all of her wonderful creations..
3. Cheryl from Artful Creations here blog too has amazing creations that I love to stop by and see daily..
4 Brittany from Brittany's SVG files. She creates and share some beautiful files.. Thank you so much Brittany for sharing your talents with us..
5. Dan at My Crafty Life. Dan is so generous with sharing his files and his knowledge. Thank you Dan for all the wonderful tutorials and spectacular files.
Ok, I'm done passing along my very first blog award.. Thank you again Penny I am so honored.
Wishing you abundant blessings,