Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Project just completed

So I've been trying to organize 11 years worth of scrapping and stamping stuff for a month now. It's been all boxed up for two and half years due to a move. I have been going through a really rough patch in life and am hoping that getting back into creating art with my hands will help me significantly. So far so good I think, it's kept me positive and going. Here is the latest project I made just for fun.



It is just made of card stock and vector art I found on the internet. It was fun to do.

I just took another $5.00 Wal-Mart frame and painted it black with acrylic paint. I also took the mat and painted it orange with "Making Memories" scrapbook paint called "Eat your carrots".
To seal it I used "Aleen's Instant decoupage on the paper and Polyurethane on the wood frame.

I hope you like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment