Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Saturday and Stef at Glitterbabe Greeting has done it again

I love my Google reader. I don't miss what is going on, on the blogs I follow. I just pop my Google reader up and it shows me all the new posts by the blogs I've subscribed too. Any hoot I didn't realize it was Saturday already, but Stef at Glitterbabe Greetings posted the questions and my reader caught it. So here are my answers.

1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?
It's been nice here, yesterday in the 90's today in the high 80's,

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?
Stay in the house with the heat pump. Awww I'm so spoiled

3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?
No Way... They both stink

4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?
Oh lord I'm a whiner I don't like anything that makes me uncomfortable.

5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?
in my early 30s

6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?
Beach????? I can't afford to drive to town let alone two hours to the beach. Nope not this year, and that is too bad it's my favorite place to be.

7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?
play in dirt, drink from a dirty hose, walk thru the fields BAREFOOT, swing from a tree, jump in the lake, pond, pool, sprinkler (whatever was around), ride in the back or on the hood of a truck down a dirt road
and look at that.... i'm still alive and there were no lawsuits! go figure. hmmm same as Stef's answer... I'll add a couple of things though, I would ride in the back of the truck with no shirt on. We would also sit on the curb and wait for our sitter's boyfriend to come back up from the canyon with rattle snakes.

8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?
No way again read the statement above I'm a whiner, but I will get on the inner tube behind the boat...

9. What’s your favorite summer song?
Kenny Chesney's "Til the sun goes down"

No comments:

Post a Comment