Saturday, July 18, 2009

I won I won... I can't believe it.

I'm so excited. I've been doing some blog hopping I'm new to this so bear with me. In the last couple of weeks I learned about something called "Blog Candy" so I took some time and entered a few. How much fun is this? Not only do you get to go look at someone's amazing work and get ideas, but then just for visiting and sharing their blog they give you a gift? WOW. I never expected to win anything it's just fun to go and comment on someone's blog and share with my friends on my blog... One of the blogs I love to visit is Ann's at http://stampwithann.blogspot.com/. She has some amazing card ideas, and she is a stampin up demonstrator so I stop by and drool over the new stamps, of course I have to add to my wish list too..

This is what I won.. I'm so pickin excited.. It's not even my birthday.. lol




Ann also had more blog candies listed if your interested in trying your hand at it..

Wishing you all abundant blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment