Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Project finally complete

My doctor and his wife just had their first baby. I think I was almost as excited as they were/are. I found the original idea in a "Country Sampler" Mag. I love how it turned out. Even though I was nervous giving it to him today. He loved it.





Supplies used are as follows:

Cut title from Denise of http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/ she was so kind to do the titles for me in SCAL, if you would like the file let me know and I'll figure out how to share it. The font is French Script MT.

Flowers are cuts from SVGCuts it's is the 3-D flower kit found here http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=82

The Crown is a cut from the "Potpourri Basket" Cart

"Marala" was cut from the "Stamped" Cart

The butterfly cut I found on the net but not sure who it belongs to. If you recognize it will you please share with me who made it so I can keep credit intact.

Background paper is DCWV Nana's Kids with glitter.
Cardstock used is DCWV Textured Spring cardstock stack.

The frame I picked up at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks, it was brown with a base mat, I painted the frame white and the mat pastel pink.

1 comment: