Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love this kind of stuff

Stef at Glitterbabe Greetings has promised to post questions for her readers every Saturday. This is the first time I get to answer the questions. I was not sure whether to do it on her blog or here and maybe link back to her, but either way I'm going to answer and enjoy.


1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
my first wedding was traditional - you know, white gown, 150 people, expensive.
my 2d wedding was in our living room by a justice of the peace and a fabulous - inexpensive party afterwards. This is the same answer Stef gave and ironically it's my answer too, other then my 2nd was done at City Hall.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
Hmm tough one. I don't think there is a certain age I would tell them, I would tell them to be engaged for awhile. I was for 4 years the second time.

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
My good friend Chrissy and Scott.

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
not really. but i love cake so i go for the cake

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
Nope, it takes a lot to make me cry, unless of course a child is hurt. Then I am hysterical then MAD..

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
I've done both, I prefer the intimate ceremony..

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
Nope.

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
They of course make me happy so much future to look forward to, especially if the bride and groom know for a fact that they have met their soul mate.

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
I agree with Stef on this one, no one takes marriage or their vows seriously anymore. It's not all candy and roses. There is hard work, dedication, and saying I'm sorry!!!


This was fun thanks Stef. I look forward to next Saturday.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment